‘Active outbound sales acceleration’ is the name of the game when you are keen on obtaining quick spurts in sales activity. There can be various reasons that drive the need for outbound sales acceleration, like product launches, competitive environments, the cyclic nature of business, support to a fledgling pipeline, or simply some much needed support for revenue generation.
Inbound approaches will be your long-term nirvana. But more often than not, businesses need short term support, too, to the sales pipeline. Contrary to popular belief, inbound and outbound techniques work best in tandem and are not mutually exclusive.
Our systematic approach to outbound sales acceleration includes:
- Breaking down broad business goals to constituent process goals, like deals, leads, engagements etc.
- Definition of medium of engagement, like electronic, telephone, print, visual or other media
- Definition of clear CTAs that will deliver sales and not just interest/awareness
- Support of conversions with stimuli like offers, discounts, deals etc.
- Tracking and reporting the most rewarding channels and stimuli
- Accelerating them and identifying alternatives to the less efficient ones